We would like to inform you that when you visit our website, available at https://www.galeriausmiechu.pl and our Facebook profile, we process your personal data.
We care about the security of your data and we make every effort to observe your rights. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: Regulation).
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is Galeria Uśmiechu spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, National Court Register No. (KRS): 0000856823, Tax ID No. (NIP): 5272935523, Statistical Number (REGON): 386879088, address: ul. Burakowska 5/7, 01-066 Warsaw, address and contact details for individual clinics are included on our website in the header and footer, and in the “Contact” tab (hereinafter: Administrator).
Data of the Data Protection Officer
In our company, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, i.e. a person responsible for ensuring the security of personal data, applying procedures and answering any questions related to data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
On what basis and for what purpose do we process personal data?
We process personal data for various purposes and to a different extent in connection with the functioning of our website and our social media profiles. It mainly depends on the functionalities of the website you use and the interactions with us. We describe individual data processing activities below.
1) Visit to our website
Additionally, as part of our website, we have solutions for analysing traffic on our website and providing statistics in this regard. They are based on Google Analytics (Google Tag Manager) and Facebook Analytics.
In the above-described scope, the basis for the processing of your data is the provision of Art. 6 sec. 1(a) (in the scope of marketing and analytical cookies) and f (technical cookies) of the Regulation.
2) Contact via the data provided on the website
In a situation where you contact us by phone or e-mail, using the contact details provided on the website, we process your personal data (given in the e-mail or during the telephone conversation) in order to answer your question and contact you. This also applies when you use the option of
writing to us via Messenger.
The necessity to process data in order to answer your question and contact you is our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the provision of Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
3) Conducting marketing activities
In connection with the functioning of our website and our profile on Facebook, we can advertise to users.
Displaying marketing messages is based on Art. 6 sec. 1(a) of the Regulation.
4) Visiting our profiles on social media
We have a social media profile on Facebook. If you visit this profile, we may also process your personal data. It also happens in connection with, for example, leaving likes or comments under our posts or writing private messages to us. In this regard, we process your personal data as an administrator, and the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest, i.e. the legitimacy of data processing in connection with maintaining profiles in social media. Thus, the basis for data processing is the provision of Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
Notwithstanding the above, personal data processed as part of Facebook is also processed by Facebook Ireland Limited and its affiliated companies, which act in this respect as a separate personal data administrator. If you want to exercise your rights under the Regulation, you can contact us or contact Facebook directly. If you contact us, we will inform you about the data we have access to, and we can support you in submitting your question directly to Facebook.
Who may your personal data be shared with?
For the operation of our website, social media and in connection with the implementation of the activities described above, we use the help of certain third parties.
In connection with the use of our website, we may transfer your personal data to:
Time of personal data storage
- Google Ireland Limited – this entity has access to personal data that we process in connection with the creation of statistics on the use of our website and displaying advertisements in the Google search engine. This entity is a subsidiary of Google LLC based in California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the USA may take place on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses, i.e. a special agreement, the template of which has been approved by the European Commission,
- Facebook Ireland Limited Facebook Ireland Limited – this entity processes personal data in connection with visiting our fanpage on Facebook, Instagram or contacting us via our fanpage on Facebook, Instagram or contacting us via the Messenger app. This entity is a subsidiary of Facebook Inc., California, Messenger Application. This entity is a subsidiary of Facebook Inc. based in California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the USA may take place on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses, i.e. a special agreement, the pattern of which has been accepted by the European Commission,
- An entity that provides us with IT services and e-mail hosting – if you decide to send us an e-mail or use the online registration, the data may be processed using the services of this entity.
We try to store your personal data only for as long as we really need it – after this time we delete it. Therefore, we can inform you that, as a rule:
What rights do I have in connection to the processing of my personal data?
- if you are a person who has entered our website, we process your personal data as long as you use the website and for a certain period after leaving it,
- if you have registered online and used our services, we process the data necessary for the treatment process in accordance with the period required by law for medical documentation;
- if you have consented to the processing of personal data, we process the data until the consent is withdrawn or activities for which such consent has been obtained cease,
- if you visited our profile on social media, left a like or comment under an entry on social media or wrote to us via the Messenger application, we process the data as long as our profile exists within the given social network, but no longer than for a period of time when you are a user of such a website.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request correcting your personal data,
- request removing your personal data,
- request restricting the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data, to the extent that data processing is based on consent,
- object to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- to the extent that data processing takes place on the basis of consent. You can withdraw consent at any time, which will not affect the correctness of consent processing at any time and which will not affect the correctness of data processing before the consent is withdrawn,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making based on profiling. Possible targeting of advertisements via social networks may be based solely on general criteria and does not involve decision making.